“Outstanding Customer Service,” “Experience,” “Confidence”… these are just a few of the words customers use when describing State Mechanical Services. Our maintenance staff strives to provide one thing — excellent customer service. Whether you are looking for commercial HVAC maintenance, service or equipment repairs, we have a solution that meets your needs.
What We Offer Our Customers
- Preventive maintenance agreements
- 24/7 emergency HVAC service
- Quick repair and replacement of worn parts
- Turn-key equipment retrofit solutions
Commercial HVAC Maintenance
- Custom proactive preventive maintenance programs designed to extend the life of your mechanical equipment while maximizing energy savings
- Each agreement is unique to each customer’s individual needs
- Innovative solutions in the repair and retrofit of your existing equipment you allow for maximum flexibility
Why Our Customers Partner with Us
- We offer energy-based solutions that reduce the costs of ownership and operation.
- We provide protection for your HVAC equipment and critical equipment applications.
- We prolong the life of your equipment to give you time to better plan for replacement.
- We provide valuable information about the state of your equipment so you can make an informed decision about protecting your investment.
- We quickly diagnose the true nature of the problem and provide corrective action.
- We dramatically reduce overall costs by decreasing the amount of time your employees spend on unexpected, preventable breakdowns.
- Ultimately, we provide peace of mind! You can spend your time focusing on core business needs instead of resolving mechanical or production issues.
If you are interested in a maintenance agreement but you don’t know the condition of your equipment, don’t worry! We offer a building analysis, a written review of your system that includes its current condition and estimated useful life, repair recommendations and replacement costs. State Mechanical will let you know the cost of this analysis, and waives this fee with an approved maintenance agreement so you can start to make informed decisions about your HVAC systems right away.